Friday, January 7, 2011

Vietnamese Chicken Salad

The weather in Canberra has been pretty hit and miss lately, although it's finally starting to get warmer and stay warmer at the moment. I made this the other night when I was wanting something healthy, fresh and fast for the warmer weather.

I used a Bill Granger recipe which I found on the lifestyle food website, you can find the recipe here.


I made a few changes to mine, I used coriander instead of basil, and I pulled apart a cooked chicken and used that instead of poaching chicken. I found that the dressing needed a bit more sugar too, but I like my dressings sweet!


I don't like to add the chicken to the salad mix either, cause then you can regulate the amount of chicken each person gets.


Serve it with rice to make it a substantial meal. Very easy and delicious!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment